- For the marinade
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- The juice of one lemon, about 1 tablespoon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- A pinch of salt
- For garnish
- 1 medium cauliflower head
- Pomegranate seeds
- Liquid cheese
- Preheat the oven at 420°F or 220°C.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Place the cooked cauliflower on a baking sheet or in a cast-iron skillet, drizzle 3/4 of the marinade all over it and bake until golden brown on top, for about 35 minutes. You can broil it at the end for 3 minutes for a nice char. Once the cauliflower is out of the oven, brush the remaining marinade on it.
- Top it off with liquid cheese, pomegranate seeds, fresh herbs.