- 3 eggs
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 300-500 milliliters Italian coffee (room temperature)
- Savoiardi/Lady finger biscuits (2-3 per glass)
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Add sugar to egg yolk and whisk.
- Add mascarpone and whisk until creamy.
- Combine egg whites and mix again.
- Dip each side of a biscuit into coffee for 3 seconds.
- Break into 2 and layer it in the bottom of a glass.
- Add 2 x tablespoons of cream.
- Sprinkle cocoa on top.
- Repeat and serve!