- 1 cup white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup jaggery
- Raj bhog flavour ice cream
- 1 tbsp jaggery syrup
- Chopped pistachio
- Chopped cashew nuts
- Chopped almonds
- In a pan, take white sesame seeds and roast them lightly. Put them aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, take ghee and add jaggery to it. Blend it well and let it caramelize. After that, add the roasted sesame seeds to this mixture. Bind it together properly.
- Next, take a baking tray (or a flat plate) and grease it well with ghee. Pour the sesame-jaggery mix on to this and spread it out evenly. Cut it into pieces and let it rest till it solidifies.
- To make a sundae, take a scoop of Rajbhog ice-cream, top it with dry fruits, drizzle some jaggery syrup, and serve it with the chikki you just made.