- 3 cups sliced strawberries, plus 6 slices for garnish
- 2 habanero peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 4 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Combine chili powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a blender, add sliced strawberries, habaneros and simple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- In a large jar or pitcher with a lid, add ice, tequila, triple sec, lime juice and strawberry habanero mixture. Put on the lid and shake until well combined.
- Rub the edge of a glass with a lime, then dip into the chili salt mixture. Add ice, and then pour in the strawberry habanero margarita mixture. Garnish with strawberry slice and lime wedge. Drink up!