- 1 cup rajma/kidney beans
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 cup tomato (chopped)
- 2 tsp green chilli (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander (chopped)
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Wash the kidney beans and soak in enough water for 6-8 hours.
- Drain the water and add the beans to a pressure cooker.
- Add a tsp of salt along with 3 cups of water and pressure cook till beans are softened.
- Drain the water and reserve it to use later to make curries or kneading dough.
- Add boiled kidney beans to a bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top.