- 2-3 organic roses
- Approx. 3 cups distilled water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cups sparkling water
- Extra organic roses, for garnish
- First, make some homemade rose water. Remove the petals from the roses and gently rinse.
- Place them in a pot and just cover with distilled water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the petals lose their vibrant colour and the water is bright pink/red.
- Strain to remove the petals and set aside.
- Bring the sugar and water to boil in a pot over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved, then allow to fully cool. Popping this into the freezer for 10 minutes or so will speed up the process!
- Add the lemon juice, sparkling water and 1/2 cup of the homemade rose water.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with an organic rose. Enjoy!