- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup Heath chocolate toffee bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars together.
- Next, stir in the egg and vanilla, until fully combined.
- Then stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Fold in the butterscotch chips and chopped Heath candy.
- Lightly grease one 10-inch cast iron skillet or 2-3 smaller cast iron skillets.
- Divide and fill the skillets with cookie dough.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until the top and edges are golden brown, and the center is still gooey.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.