- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 slices of bread cut in half
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garlic granules optional
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves and stems chopped finely
- 2 green chillies chopped finely, optional
- ½ onion optional, diced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Add eggs and milk to a bowl.
- Add cumin seeds, turmeric, red chilli, garlic granules, chopped coriander, green chillies, onion, salt and black pepper. Whisk together.
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan.
- Dunk a piece of bread into the egg mixture, making sure you coat both sides.
- Repeat with more bread slices and add bread slices to the pan. Cook for 2 ½ - 3 minutes on one side, then flip. Cook until the surface is golden and the edges are crispy.