- 500 gms ras malai
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup mixed dry fruits
- Cook and stir milk, vanilla extract, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove mixture from heat before it comes to a boil.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, and cornstarch together in a bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Set saucepan back over low heat. Add egg mixture while constantly whisking, until custard thickens enough to coat the bottom of a spoon, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cool this and then transfer to a piping bag
- Take a clean glass jar and place a piece of ras malai on the bottom. Cover it with custard and top it with dry fruits.
- Repeat this process and fill the jar, garnish with dried rose petals and dry fruits