- 1 cup ponkh
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 1 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1/4 cup scallions, green parts only
- 2 small red onions
- 2- 3 limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pomegranate
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl that makes for easy tossing. Add in the ponkh.
- Finely chop the parsley and other herbs with a sharp knife. Add these to the bowl too.
- Next, finely chop the tomato and the onions and add these in. Lightly toss everything together.
- Drizzle over the extra virgin olive oil, add in some salt and pepper and the juice of 1 lime to begin with, then adjust the acidity as you go. Cover with cling film and let the tabbouleh sit in the refrigerator for half an hour at least before serving.