- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 sliced onion
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 cup cheese
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl take flour and add oil and salt to it. Add water as required and knead it well.
- Roll this into a thin sheet, toast a little and cut it into squares.
- In a pan add olive oil, chopped garlic and onions. Sauté this well. Season it with black pepper.
- Spread pesto on a square sheet and add the onion mixture along with cheese.
- Roll it well and fry till crispy.