- 6 cups milk
- ½ cup rice
- ⅓ cup palm jaggery
- 2 tbsp soaked raisins
- Fried cashew nuts
- ½ cup mawa
- ½ cup condensed milk
- Chopped pistachios
- Dry rose petals
- In a pan add milk stir and reduce it to half
- Then add soaked rice and cook it properly.
- When the rice is cooked fully add jaggery and nuts and turn off gas and mix well.
- In another pan add milk and reduce it a little then add mava and condensed milk and stir continuously.
- In a baking tray add cooked rice pour milk mixture and bake for 8-10 min.
- Garnish with pistachios and rose petals.
- Serve at room temperature or warm.