- 1 cup jowar flour
- 1 cup ragi flour
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp carom seeds
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Take 1 cup of each jowar flour and ragi flour. Sift the flour always before using.
- Add 1 cup chopped spinach, chopped onions, chopped cilantro.
- Add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, carom seeds and salt.
- Add water little by little mix well till you get a pancake consistency.
- Pour the batter on hot pan & roast well on both sides.
- Add a spoonful of ghee on top and serve.