- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 tablespoon matcha green tea powder (+ extra for dusting, placed in a mesh sieve)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon liquid coconut oil
- Whisk together the frozen yogurt and matcha green tea powder.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add popsicle sticks and freeze until solid.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and liquid coconut oil.
- Microwave for 30-second intervals until liquid.
- Unmold the popsicles by running the popsicle mold under warm water - make sure not to get water INTO the mold!
- Working with one popsicle at a time, dip the popsicles into the white chocolate mixture, then turn upright and encourage the chocolate to drip down the sides of the popsicle.
- Immediately dust with some extra matcha green tea powder. Continue with the remaining popsicles.
- To store, wrap each popsicle in wax paper and place them in a freezer bag.
- Store in the freezer and enjoy whenever you like!