- 4 leftover rotis
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ cup sliced onions
- ½ cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup sliced bell peppers
- ½ cup sliced cabbage
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Coriander (garnish)
- Take 4 leftover rotis, fold them, cut into thin strips, and keep it aside.
- Take a heating saucepan, pour oil, add onions and saute it, then add carrots, bell pepper, cabbage and mix it well.
- Add ketchup, then the leftover roti which were in strips.
- Stir it well, garnish it with coriander and now it is ready to serve!