- 600g Kit Kat
- 1 can of sour cream
- 450g half melted chocolate
- 1 sachet of colorless gelatin without flavor
- 300g double cream
- 4tbsp tablespoons of sugar
- 100g of dark and white chocolate for decoration
- Grind 180 grams of Kit Kat in a food processor.
- Lay on the bottom of a cake tin and fill the sides with remaining Kit Kat. Put in the fridge.
- Mix the sour cream and melted chocolate in the processor. Add gelatin after completely mixed.
- Mix the double cream with sugar in a bowl and pour the chocolate mixture in and mix well.
- Take the cake tin out of fridge and pour the chocolate mix in evenly.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate sprinkles.