- 1 cup Cashew Nuts
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp Rosewater
- 1 tsp Saffron Strands
- Edible Silver Leaves (Vark) for garnish
- Powder the cashew nuts using a coffee grinder or a mixer. The cashews should be in a powdered form and not pasty or buttery.
- On a non-stick pan, heat sugar and water to form a sugar syrup.
- Add rosewater, saffron strands and powdered cashew to the sugar syrup.
- While stirring continuously, let the mixture come together to form a dough.
- Once cooled, roll out the cashew dough between two parchment papers and cut it into a diamond shape.
- Garnish Kaju Katli with edible silver leaves.