- 15 gm butter
- 2 big cloves of chopped garlic
- 15 gm refined flour
- 150 ml milk
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 15 gm dried fenugreek leaves
- Salt to taste
- 150 gm cheese
- 1 tbsp white wine
- Melt butter in a large pan, and then add the chopped garlic.
- Allow the garlic to simmer in the butter, then add flour and whisk it until combined (don't burn it!)
- Pour in the milk, whisking the flour/butter mixture into the milk until there are no lumps.
- Add chilli powder, pepper, fenugreek, and salt to taste. Mix.
- Pour in the cheese, and combine until smooth.
- Add the white wine, then mix again.
- Serve in a bowl with potato, vegetables, or croutons to dip!