- Chicken - 200 gms
- Green chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp ginger chopped
- 3 tbsp green Garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Salt to taste
- Coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- In a pan heat oil, add cumin seeds sauté for 60 secs.
- Add garlic, ginger, and cook for 5 mins.
- Add coriander powder, green chilli sauce red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt to taste mix well.
- Add chicken mix it well coriander paste chopped coriander and mix well.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving plate
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.