- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt as per taste
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed Doritos
- Preheat an oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Now, in another separate bowl, add the eggs.
- In yet another bowl, add the crushed Doritos.
- Dip the chicken into the flour, egg mixture and then into the Doritos.
- On a lined baking tray, place the coated pieces of chicken.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy.