- 1 package boiled udon noodles
- 5 spring roll wrappers
- 5 slices cheese
- 50 grams fukujinzuke (Japanese relish)
- 200 grams ready-made curry sauce
- Parsley, chopped
- Potato starch slurry (potato starch mixed with a little water)
- Cut udon pack into 4.
- Combine cut-up udon noodles in a bowl with curry sauce and mix with a fork until just combined.
- Place a slice of cheese onto a spring roll wrapper. Top with curry udon mixture and Fukujinzuke relish.
- Roll up into a spring roll and secure by wetting the edges with the potato starch slurry.
- Deep-fry in hot oil until crispy and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.