- 5 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted
- White chocolate sprinkles, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a Bundt cake pan by greasing with butter and sprinkling with sugar.
- In a blender, mix the eggs, condensed milk, butter, milk and melted white chocolate.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Fill a shallow pan halfway with water. Place the cake in the pan, and bake for approximately 50 minutes or until firm. Transfer cake to the fridge for at least 4 hours before removing it from pan. Garnish with sprinkles and serve.