- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups onions
- 1/2 cup peas
- Water as required
- 1 cup fox nut powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt - as per taste
- Take a frying pan at a low flame, add butter, chopped onions and sauté.
- Once the onions are slightly transparent, add peas and a little water.
- Cover and allow it to cook. Once simmering, pour it in a blender with a little more water.
- Blend it to a liquid consistency. Keep aside.
- Take another pan at a low flame, add fox nut powder and roast it well.
- Pour milk and stir it.
- Add the previously blended puree, salt, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Allow it to simmer until fully cooked.
- Garnish with the roasted makhana.
- Serve hot.