- 300 gms of chocolate ice cream
- 250 ml of milk
- 60g bournvita
- 200 ml of double cream
- 1 brownie cube
- 1 marshmallow
- 2 chocolate wafers
- Add bournvita and whisk in double cream to make a smooth, glossy ganache. Transfer to a squeezy bottle or piping bag.
- Whip the remaining double cream and transfer to a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Blend the chocolate ice cream with the milk.
- Using a blowtorch, toast the marshmallow until golden.
- Line the inside and outside of a glass with lines of the chocolate ganache. Pour in the milkshake then add a large scoop of ice cream.
- Pipe the whipped cream around the top of the glass.
- Thread the marshmallow and chocolate brownie onto a wooden skewer and rest on top of the cream.
- Add the chocolate wafers, drizzle over some more chocolate ganache and grate over some dark chocolate.
- Finish with a couple of straws and serve straight away.