- 2 cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup custard powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup tender coconut meat
- 4 packets Marie nice biscuit
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Coconut custard
- Whipping cream
- Tender coconut
- Edible flowers
- Take nice biscuits and crush them by hand and make rough powder.
- Add melted butter and mix properly.
- Take a tart mould spread it properly and set it in the fridge.
- Take coconut milk, warm it add custard powder and whisk properly.
- Remove from gas and add butter and coconut meat.
- Transfer into the tart.
- Set for 2 hrs.
- Pipe out whipped cream and garnish with edible flowers and coconut meat.