- 6, 2-inch balloons
- 2 cups dark chocolate, melted
- 2 cups coffee mousse
- 12 chocolate-covered espresso beans
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blow up the balloons about halfway. Spray each balloon with baking spray.
- Drop 6, 1-inch circles of chocolate evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Dip a balloon in the melted chocolate and set on a prepared chocolate circle.
- Add mousse, espresso beans and cocoa powder as desired.
- Once chocolate is set, pop the balloon and fill your chocolate cup with anything you like!