- 1 1/2 cups of cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons of olive
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 3/4 cups of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of cream
- 1/2 cups of parmesan cheese
- 250 grams of broccoli
- 400 grams of long and thin pasta
- 4 slices of bacon
- Nutmeg, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Steam the broccoli cut into small pieces until it softens.
- Cook the pasta. Reserve with some olive oil.
- Seal the slices of bacon on both sides, remove over absorbent paper. Chop and reserve.
- Melt the butter in a hot pan with olive. Add the chopped garlic cloves, the milk cream, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Incorporate the parmesan cheese and stir using a wooden spoon. Add the mozzarella and stir.
- Incorporate the cooked pasta, the soft broccoli, the chopped bacon and finish sprinkling chopped parsley.