- 80g bread flour
- 80g cake flour
- 3g salt
- 15g sugar
- 2g dry yeast
- 100ml lukewarm water
- 10g olive oil
- 90g shredded cheese
- 10g melted butter
- In a bowl, combine bread flour, cake flour, sugar, salt, and dry yeast.
- Add lukewarm water and olive oil to the bowl and mix. After a dough is formed, sprinkle with cake flour. Knead for about 5 minutes and roll into a ball.
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rise for about 40 minutes. Remove from the bowl and release any air bubbles in the dough. Roll into a ball again and cover with plastic wrap. Let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin and place shredded cheese in the center. Pinch the dough around the edges to wrap the shredded cheese and seal at the top.
- Turn the dough over and roll into a disk with a rolling pin.
- Cook in a frying pan over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from the frying pan and brush the surface with melted butter. Cut into slices and enjoy!