- 1 cup celery leaves (about 1 ounce), rough-chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower leaves (about 2 ounces, including tender ribs), thinly sliced
- 2 cups carrot tops (about 2 ounces), swished in cool water, rough-chopped
- 2 radishes with attached leaves, bulbs thinly sliced, leaves swished in cool water, rough-chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- In a large bowl, combine the celery leaves, cauliflower leaves, carrot tops, sliced radish bulbs, and chopped radish leaves.
- Add salt and lemon juice and mix
- Add olive oil, and black pepper and mix
- Toss in the beans and serve cold.