- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- Add the oats to a sealable container, followed by the almond milk, carrot, greek yogurt, raisins, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 to 5 hours, to allow for the oats to absorb the liquid. When ready to eat, remove from the refrigerator, stir well and enjoy.
- You can enjoy this cold right out of the fridge, or you can heat it up in the microwave for approximately 2 minutes and enjoy hot.