- 1 slice thick bread
- Cream cheese
- 1/2 red apple
- 1/2 green apple
- 20 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Cut along the insides of the bread, making sure not to cut all the way down. Press the center down to flatten. Spread cream cheese inside.
- Slice the apples very thinly. Then arrange them inside the bread, alternating between red and green apple slices.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Top with butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 170 degrees C.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and garnish with mint leaf.