- 2 cups wheat flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- water as required
- 1 tsp mango pickle
- 1 tbsp grated cheese ( amul and mozzarella)
- butter to serve
- Take flour. Add salt and oil and mix well.
- Add water and make a semi-hard dough.
- Rest for 15 mins.
- Take a small ball out of it, roll it out spread pickle and cheese. Cover with the other half.
- Apply oil on top and fold it.
- Dust with flour and roll out again.
- Apply oil and fold it like a show.
- Make round and roll out by hand.
- Roast on tawa and apply oil.
- Cook properly from both sides.
- Serve with pickle and chutney.